The Belgian Foreign Trade Agency is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the law of 19 July 2018 transposing European Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public authorities.
This accessibility statement applies to the website: https://www.abh-ace.be
This website is partially compliant, due to the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
Some pages contain some accessibility shortcomings. The following points should be reviewed:
- provide a link title that describes the function of the link for an anchor element
- using the alt attribute on the img element
- use h1-h6 to identify section headings
- use semantic markers to highlight emphasised or special text
- ensure a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 between the text (and text in image form) and the text background.
The current website of the Belgian Foreign Trade Agency will soon be replaced by a completely new website that will meet the proposed accessibility criteria.
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of our website/application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belgian Foreign Trade Agency is currently developing a new website that will comply with the accessibility rules. This site will be operational before the end of 2021.
This statement was drawn up on 10/09/2021.
The last revision of the statement took place on 10/09/2021.