The Belgian Economic Mission to the Republic of Senegal will take place from 21 to 25 May 2023 in Dakar.
Website and mobile application
The BFTA publishes a temporary website under the URL www.belgianeconomicmission.be, as well as a mobile application "Belgian Economic Misson" for iOS and Android users, with background information on the different activities, company profiles and contact details of the participants, documents related to the mission: country study, bilateral trade note, useful information guide, press releases, etc.
Bilateral trade sheet Senegal
This sheet gives an overview of the bilateral trade relations between Senegal and Belgium.
Bilateral trade note Senegal (March 2022)
In addition to general information on GDP, inflation, population, global imports and exports, and the unemployment rate, this paper contains an analysis of bilateral trade with the United Kingdom, as well as an overview of the main import and export sections.
Document only available in French.
Register here for the Belgian Economic Mission to Senegal
Registrations for this mission are closed.
- Lise BETJES - Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)Area Manager Africa
- Katja LOW - Wallonia Export-Investment Agency (AWEX)Area Manager - Afrique
Team Belgian Economic Mission to Senegal
- Julie DERWA - Belgian Foreign Trade AgencyDeputy Director - Deputy Head of Department State Visits –Trade Missions
- Sophie DEVOS - Belgian Foreign Trade AgencyLogistics Coordinator Belgian Economic Mission to Senegal
- Daphné HIDALGO Y MARTINEZ - Belgian Foreign Trade AgencyPress Officer Belgian Economic Mission to Senegal
- Wallis RAEKELBOOM - Belgian Foreign Trade AgencyLogistics Coordinator Belgian Economic Mission to Senegal
- Perrine DOCQUIER - Belgian Foreign Trade AgencyAssistant Belgian Economic Mission to Senegal